Local Residents and businesses do have an opportunity to have a say on local issues.
We need a fresh approach without party politics stymying our communities growth and development.
Our community needs to develop as quickly as the pace of change in our city.
I am running for the Albert-Eden community board and have the motivation and commitment to listen and act on our local issues.
Albert-Eden deserves better. Stronger communities make a strong and proud city.
Vote FOCUS LOCAL and make our community count.
Make your vote count with Gary Carter
* The drive and motivation to take action as an independent.
* No political affiliation to get in the way of making the decision that is right for our community.
* Commercial and Financial management experience.
* Active in voluntary work in the community.
* Motivated and passionate in making our community a better place for you.
A vote for FOCUS LOCAL is a vote for positive improvements in Albert-Eden.
For more detailed plans visit www.focuslocal.org.nz
Top 5 Issues
- Protect our community with a zero tolerance for graffiti and crime
- Better communication and more effective consultation with the community. Effective plans and projects without unproductive political and personal agendas
- Enhancing and protecting the character of our community, it’s heritage, and helping create a prosperous and vibrant place to live.
- Improving and seeking more access to parks and reserves in our ward for our children and the generation to follow.
I have lived in Mt Albert for 19 years, am married with two children who attend Mt Albert Grammar School. Actively supporting the school and Metro Football Club. I have a successful business career in container shipping.
I prefer action and making a positive difference.
Authorised by Gary Carter of 26 Weston Ave, Mt Albert
Results - Final
- Graeme Easte
- Margi Watson
- Helga Arlington
- Pauline Anderson
- Murray Dorreen
- Obed Unasa
- Gary Carter
- Sarah Turner
- Cameron Morris
- Claudette Hauiti
- Norma De Langen
- Rajiv Sood