VOTE for a Strong Community Voice
I am standing with the City Vision Team for the Albert-Eden Local Board, Maungawhau subdivision
Beverley Roser, 027 2733 582, firstname.lastname@example.org
I have lived in Mt Eden for 29 years, and am married with an adult son. I've had involvement in local childcare and sports club management. I'm currently involved in the neighbourhood action against the mega McDonald’s planned for Balmoral.
“The Mt Eden area needs strong representatives so its unique environmental and community strengths are preserved”
Top 5 Issues
- We must build unified, strong communities. Development must be appropriate and not at the expense of residents. We are opposed to the mega-McDonald's proposed for Balmoral.
- Public transport needs to be effective and affordable. More cars are not the solution to Auckland's traffic problems.
- We must protect and enhance our natural and built environment. We need to keep green space and protect Maungawhau-Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Cornwall Park and Mount St John.
- We are opposed to the privatisation of Auckland's infrastructure assets. They're ours, we paid for them, and we should keep it that way.
- We must ensure that local voices aren't drowned out by those of corporate interests and property developers in the new Super City structure.
Authorised by Robert Gallagher of 15 Torrance St, Auckland
Results - Final
- Tim Woolfield
- Simon Mitchell
- Lee Corrick
- Peter Haynes
- Tracey Simpson
- Rakesh Nauhria
- Rochelle Rees
- Bob Demler
- Virginia Chong
- Keith Scott
- Peter Boys
- Julie Kelleway
- Beverley Roser
- Gayatri Jaduram
- Matthew Goode
- Martin MacKenzie